Perfect Portion: Eat as much as you would like.
- Very low glycemic load
- beneficial phytonutrients and antioxidants, especially the flavonoid quercetin.
- good source of dietary fiber and iron, magnesium and manganese.
- natural anti-inflammatory and helps to alleviate the symptoms of arthritis.
- contains an antibacterial compound, dodecenal, that has shown to be a safe, natural means of fighting salmonella.
- helps to reduce bad cholesterol (LDL) and increases good cholesterol (HDL).
- assist the digestive system in the production of digestive enzymes. good quantities of an alcohol known as borneol that is capable of destroying viruses and germs that cause colds.
- ability to help control blood sugar and fight inflammation.
- The antioxidants found in cilantro help reduce free radical damage from exposure to sunlight. Research shows that daily use of cilantro helps in preventing skin cancer.